Polyplant Marine is a complex of marine algae extracts, rich in amino acids, mineral salts and sugars. They maintain hydric levels and provide the elements needed to form a protective film on the skin. The blend, which includes Ascophyllum, Spirulin, Laminaria, Bladderwack and Nori make great additions into products and treatments aimed at moisturizing, calming, energizing, stimulating, and healing with a focus on restoring the natural balance to the skin.
• skin tonifying, revitalizing and stimulating activities.
• anti-cellulite gels and mesotherapy creams and used to heal wounds.
• excellent ingredient for massage preparations.
• highly recommended to formulate cosmetic products with moisturizing, emollient and calming properties.
• has cellular energizing properties
• Polyplant Marine is a plant extract complex that contains some of the following algae: Fucus, Nori, Enteromorpha, Wakame and Lithothamnium.
• Nori contains polysaccharides, pigments, vitamins and minerals.
• Carbohydrates are the most abundant Enteromorpha components (48%), followed by proteins (10-18%) and lipids (0.5-1.7%).
• Wakame extract is used in cosmetics because of its polysaccharide, protein, vitamin and mineral content.
Incorporate into the water phase or in the cool down phase when temperature is < 40˚C
Usage rate: 0.5-5%